Des 2 in 1 is an alcohol based 75.3% w/w (71,5% ethanol and 3,8% IPA.) ready to use, hand and surface disinfectant without rinsing. It is suitable for waterless hand disinfection, as well as quick and effective surface disinfectant for the alcohol-safe surfaces and articles in retail, hospitality, school and educational institutions, and healthcare environment.
- Hand and surface disinfectant based on ethanol. Ethanol is a disinfectant which is very effective against resident and transient flora such as bacteria (e.g. MRSA) and yeast. It is also effective against Covid-19, enveloped viruses such as influenza and certain nonenveloped viruses such as Norovirus and Adenovirus
- Has a low viscosity, making it suitable for application through a wide range of hygiene devices where hand and surface disinfectants are needed
- Perfume-free, skin friendly formulation helping the skin to remain smooth and intact, particularly in areas where frequent hand disinfection is required
- Skin compatibility dermatologically tested (Patch test)
- Ready to use, no rinse, multi-functional 2 in 1 product, reduce operational time by reduce products switching time between hand and surface disinfectant
- Effective against a wide range of micro-organisms
- Reduce the chance of cross contaminations in the operations of surface disinfectant by having this 2 in 1 product at hand
- Skin friendly formulation preventing skin irritation and dehydration.
- Liquid format suitable for spray application
For disinfecting hard surfaces: Apply the undiluted product onto a cloth/wipe or spray it onto the clean surface. Leave it wet for 2 minutes. Wipe off or let air dry.
For disinfecting hands: Apply 5 mL of the product to clean, dry hands. Rub hands thoroughly. Pay special attention to fingertips, nails and between the fingers. Allow hands to air dry.
N.B. Avoid spraying near to unprotected electrical equipment. Avoid aerosol formation. Do not spray onto hot surfaces and avoid spraying near ignition sources (open flames, etc).