DryFormance PB1 lubricant has been formulated to control friction between the base of the container and the conveyor belt on food and beverage packaging lines to achieve optimal glide and maximise throughput.
• DryFormance PB1 is developed for use on packaging lines with plastic conveyor belts conveying can, carton, glass, keg or PET.
• Can also be used in food, beer/cider, carbonated soft drinks, juice, bottled water and spirits packaging operations.
• Water-free, applied undiluted in optimised volumes.
• Silicone free.
• PTFE free.
• Achieves operating efficiency at coefficient of friction as low as 0.06.
• DryFormance PB1 has zero effect on PET stress cracking.
• Provides a protective coating to the belt which decreases replacement frequency by as much as 200%.
• Applied undiluted in small, optimised volumes.
• Delivers 100% reduction in conveyor belt lubrication water compared to wet or semi- dry alternatives.
• Packaging lines operate drier and safer improving workplace safety.
• Reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions when compared to wet and semi- dry alternatives.
DryFormance PB1 exclusively for use with the DryFormance proprietary distribution system