Omo Biological is a phosphates free powder detergent, suitable for washing cotton and polyester fabrics. It contains a mixture of surfactants, sequestrants for water hardness, antidepositants, alkaline salts and a bleaching system for low (from 30 ° C), medium and high temperatures. The sequestrants ensure an effective action on calcium and magnesium salts, preventing the risk of limescale, to increase linen average life and reduce graying. Omo Biological is formulated with silicates, which work as anticorrosive agents and optical bleaches that ensure an excellent whiteness. Moreover the enzymes present in the formula remove protein dirt such as food dirt and blood. Excellent results also on food stains such as jam, fat, oil, coffee, tea, wine.
- Active already at low temperatures, from 30 °C
- The high level and the good mix of surfactants offers excellent results in removing grease, sweat and greasy dirt/oil
- Very effective on coffee, tea, wine, jam, fat, oil, blood and protein
- It prevents the laundry from getting dirty, suspending the dirt particles in the washing solution
- Excellent whiteness
- Soft scenting system, ideal for tourist accommodation
Follow usage instruction and dosage present on pack